Where is the TREES corporate office located?
5705 Marlin Road
5900 Building, Suite 1300
Chattanooga, Tn. 37411
Where are the TREES Training Centers located?
5705 Marlin Rd
5900 Bldg., Ste 1300
Chattanooga, Tn. 37411
Twelve Oaks Building 1
5401 Kingston Pike, Suite 220
Knoxville, Tn. 37919
Nashville – Elm Hill
Atrium Way, Landers Plaza,
2451 Atrium Way, Suite 120
Nashville, Tn. 37214
Georgetown Park, Suite 501
1602 West Northfield Blvd.
Murfreesboro, Tn. 37129
Great Smoky Association of Realtors
109 Glennhill Lane
Sevierville, Tn. 37862
What is the TREES mailing address?
P.O. Box 8428
Chattanooga , Tn. 37414
What are TREES normal business hours?
The Corporate office is open 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Eastern Time Monday-Friday. The TREES office is closed on legal holidays.
What is the TREES website address?
What are my license educational requirements?
To obtain an Affiliate Broker (Salesperson) license:
- Prelicense Education: 60-Hour Classroom Prelicense Course and 30-Hour Course for New Affiliates. For more information, please click HERE.
- Continuing Education: 16 hours, Continuing Education, must Include 6-Hour Core CE course. For more information on TREES CE courses, please click HERE.
- Prelicense: 120 hours including the 30-hour course Office Brokerage Management, Prebroker course. For more information on TREES Prebroker, please click HERE.
- Post License: 120 hours during the first 3 years of broker licensure. For more information on TREES CE and Post Education course, please click HERE.
- Continuing Education: Brokers licensed after January 1, 2005, must complete 16 hours of continuing education, including the 6-Hour Core course, in the next renewal period after completing 120 hours of post license education. The 16-hour CE requirement must be completed every 2 years in order to renew the broker’s license. For more information on TREES CE courses, please click HERE.
How can I take my continuing education?
TREES offers continuing education and broker post education by classroom, home study correspondence or online. Please click HEREfor more information about TREES CE courses.
How is my continuing education submitted to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission?
Upon completion of your continuing education course, TREES will submit your continuing education electronically to Tennessee Real Estate Commission.
What is the 6- Hour Core CE Course?
The Core Course is a specific 6-hour course designated by the Commission which is required to be taken by licensees as part of the 16-hour continuing education requirement. Licensees should remember that a failure to complete the Core Course will prevent renewal of the license. For more information, please click HERE.
How can I check my education hours on file with TN Real Estate Commission?
The Tennessee Real Estate Commission’s website has a link to verify the affiliate broker and broker license verification and educational history. To verify a license or to check educational hours, please click HERE.
For More Frequently Asked Questions go to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission’s website, by clicking HERE.